Our 120 inch round polyester tablecloth in turquoise is an affordable table cover guaranteed to add a touch of class and elegance to any wedding or special event. Our round tablecloth features a seamless design and a serged hem making it ideal for use at any wedding venue. Round tablecloths are available in a wide array of colors designed to complement nearly any color scheme. Our tablecloths are made of woven polyester and are designed to be durable, wrinkle and stain resistant, and can be laundered countless times.
Why rent round tablecloths when you can buy them at a cheaper price? We sell tablecloths for less!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||180 GSM|
|Sizing||Visit our Tablecloth Sizing page for more information|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- BeautifulReview by nylgal3231
- I ordered these for wedding in June.I was not sure if this was the right color but they beautiful.This is going to be a beautiful wedding thanks to Linen Table Cloth(Posted on 2/26/13)
- I am an Event Designer...Designing this Engagement Party...was a hit. I have decided to stock some of my own linen. Especially some popular colors. WOW! is all I can say. Honestly? I cant see how they make a profit. The quality is remarkable.Review by Marie
- Unbelievable. Quality is superb. I wish I could post my picture of the engagement party. Thanks for this king of quality.(Posted on 2/18/13)
- A Great ValueReview by Sharon
- I have had these tablecloths for 5 months, and have used them for two different occasions. After washing them twice, (as directed), they are still as beautiful as they were brand new. Very good value and durability for the price. (Posted on 7/30/12)
- Great Color!!Review by Phi
- I was a little nervous about ordering the turquoise color since it can vary in different shades, but I just received these tablecloths today and they are the perfect color for my peacock wedding theme. As a previous reviewer had mentioned, they are definitely more blue than a green for a turquoise color, but the blue shade is exactly what I wanted. The color is vibrant great for my summer wedding and the material feels really durable. (Posted on 5/9/12)
- More blue than turquoiseReview by Elizabeth
- I just received these tablecloths in the mail and am disappointed with the color. There isn't as much green to them as it looks like here, they're much more blue. They were great quality and vibrant color but not a true turquoise. I will be returning them.(Posted on 11/27/11)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)