Combining a Satin Table Runner in chocolate with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- chocolate satinReview by lori
- This color is very nice & the price is right! Trying all kinds of combos with these runners & I can do this due to the great price! Thanks Linen Tablecloth.com!!(Posted on 1/4/13)
- Great purchaseReview by Wendy
- I ordered these for my daughter's pink and brown baby shower. They were wonderful! Looking at the pictures it is still hard to believe that such an inexpensive item could make such a difference. The pink overlays looked great but the added brown down the middle was the perfect added touch. (Posted on 6/29/12)
- PerfectReview by Wendy
- I bought 5 of these chocolate satin table runners for my daughter's pink and brown baby shower. They look beautiful on the pink table overlays. It is hard to believe that such an inexpensive item can add such a dramatic effect to a table. (Posted on 5/10/12)
- Chic!Review by Tiffany
- This elegant chocolate runner will compliment any other color. Brown is the new black. This chocolate runner will look fabulous at any function. The color of this runner is super chic!(Posted on 4/7/12)
- Great product!Review by Heather
- I used these table runners on the two ends of my very large head table. In the middle I placed an overlay folded in half to make a triangle. It looked fabulous! The runners really helped make the head table stand out. It was also really easy to iron (low setting) to remove the wrinkles. Great product that was very easy to use!(Posted on 4/2/12)
- Beautiful Runners!Review by Tiffany
- I am not a big fan of chocolate, but these chocolate runners are gorgeous. I needed them for a couple whose wedding colors were pink and chocolate. These runners created the most beautiful pink/chocolate wedding I've ever done.(Posted on 3/25/12)