Combining a Satin Table Runner in eggplant with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Very Regal ColorReview by Mari
- I ordered one of these just to see the quality of the runners. It is great quality for the price! The eggplant color is such a beautiful, deep purple. Very regal looking!(Posted on 3/27/13)
- Not quite my color but beautiful nonethelessReview by Rebecca
- I'm still in the process of choosing between two purples (Alfred Angelo eggplant vs grape) and bought these thinking that they might match with the A.A. eggplant. They are actually closer to the grape but should not clash significantly with the bridesmaid dresses even if I do go with the eggplant color instead. Having looked at them now on two monitors, I realize my initial confusion was due to my bad monitor because on the better monitor its obvious that they are very true to color. I was pleased with the quality and they definitely have a very pretty luster. As it turns out, they are absolutely the perfect width to make a little pillowcase for my ringbearer's pillow! Would definitely buy again.(Posted on 3/8/13)
- Rich and ConsistantReview by jb523pitts
- The color is very rich and consistant; added a touch of class to the decor. I will be purchasing more. JB (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Good ProductReview by Ashley
- As I was looking for eggplant colors for my wedding I found it to be difficult, but this is a perfect eggplant color, not too "purple" not too "burgundy" but just what I needed. They looked great and served their purpose perfectly!(Posted on 11/17/12)
- Sooo Elegant!Review by Rhonda
- I ordered thesse table runners for my son and future daughter-in-law's wedding reception. They were beautiful! The color was rich and with the ivory tablecloths the venue supplied, the effect was very classy and elegant. I wished I had known about Linen Tablecloth before, as I would have definitely ordered runners for both of my daughters' weddings (July 2010 & July 2011) These are very reasonably priced and the service was excellent! Thank you Linen Tablecloth!(Posted on 9/23/12)
- Too Shiny, wrinkledReview by Hali
- These runners are a bit too glossy and appear very wrinkled. I like the polyester products much better. (Posted on 8/2/12)