LinenTablecloth.com napkins come in a variety of napkin sizes and fabrics. These 17 inch ivory polyester napkins can be considered the standard napkin for the fine event industry, a smaller version of their slightly more elegant cousin, 20 inch napkins. Originally made for luncheon events, these 17 inch napkins can be used for fine evening events as well. And whilst they can be considered inexpensive napkins, they are not cheap napkins.
Like all of our table linens, we manufacture these ivory napkins from start to finish, so through weaving and dyeing the cloth napkins, all the way to packaging them, we make sure our napkins are the best quality and color consistency possible.
Pair these napkins with any of our napkin rings for that additional touch of elegance.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||180 GSM|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Nice Color; Thinner than I thoughtReview by Andie
- I ordered these to see what they look like as well as the color. The color is very nice but the napkin is thinner than I expected it to be.(Posted on 8/22/13)
- Not bad but not what i expectedReview by Kitty
- I ordered a small amount of these just to look at them to see if they were the right color Ivory for my wedding. They are a bit thinner than i thought the material would be and the ivory that they come in has a bit more of a yellow in it then i usually like. I was hoping for a more of a cream ivory, this fits more with an antique ivory not a bad color. They are a good quality napkin and i will be ordering more just not in the ivory.(Posted on 2/7/13)
- Perfect!Review by Carolyn
- Have these ready to go for daughter'swedding - no pickup and delivery to the rental compnay for us - Thank you LTC for your awesome prices and service!!(Posted on 10/18/12)
- versatile colorReview by thomas
- such a great color to work with!(Posted on 4/17/12)
- lovely colorReview by Thms
- such a pretty cream color(Posted on 4/16/12)
- qualityReview by Heather
- great quality product.(Posted on 4/16/12)