Take a step up in affordable elegance, and choose our 20 inch Red Polyester Napkins as a key component of your fine event table linens. These larger cloth napkins make it easy to fold napkins into any complicated style or shape. And whilst these elegant 20 inch napkins can be considered inexpensive napkins, they are definitely not cheap napkins. Like all of our table linens, LinenTablecloth.com handles the manufacturing of these napkins from start to finish, so throughout weaving and dyeing the cloth all the way to packaging, we make sure our napkins are the best quality and color consistency possible.
Pair these napkins with any of our napkin rings for that additional touch of elegance.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||180 GSM|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Awesome RED napkins.Review by Carolyn
- Purchased a dozen to use for a high school reunion. School colors were red and white. Placed these at an angle so they were diamond shaped on the white rectangular polyester tablecloths. Perfect shade of red and made the buffet and side tables "pop" with color. Wish I had purchased two dozen as I could have used more so I purchased another dozen for our next reunion (which is in 5 years). The second set of napkins matched the first ones perfectly. The few spots/stains on the napkins washed right out with a spot remover (green bottle w/ red letters) and regular liquid detergent in cold water. Very nice, quality item and the hemmed edges make for a classier look. (Posted on 8/25/12)
- Beautiful Red!Review by Amy
- I ordered these for an upcoming wedding, and was very pleased with my purchase. The fabric is of very nice quality, and the red is a true, vibrant red which is beautiful and perfect for the event. The folded over, stitched hem is a very nice finish to these as well, giving them a polished look.
I am paring these napkins with the red organza overlays, and they match up very nicely! (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Well pkgd, well priced, well made!Review by Roberta
- I ordered 9 dozen of these napkins, to match the rest of the table linens I ordered.
The fabric quality is quite nice, and the hems are nicely done.
The fabric has a good weight, definitely isn't see-through, and drapes quite nicely.
If you are wondering about what 'shade' of red the tablecloths are, it is more of a slight 'orange-red' than a 'pink-red'. My fiance preferred this as he loathes pink! I also layered black lace over it, which I found also gave it more of a pink cast.
One thing: the napkin IS quite a bit lighter than the picture for this item, and closer to the other red items in the set. (Its difficult to take a pic of something so small and keep perfect color rendering, so I wasn't concerned.)
In any case, I'm quite happy with my purchase!(Posted on 12/11/10)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)