Our 4 foot fitted black polyester tablecloths are perfect for display or buffet tables. Each tablecloth has one vertical slit with Velcro attached for ease of access to items that need to be hidden under the table. The 4 foot fitted black polyester tablecloth is an easy and elegant solution for any table in your wedding or special event.
This 4 foot fitted tablecloth fits rectangular banquet tables measuring: 48 inches in length, 30 inches wide and 30 inches tall.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Great product!Review by Vicki
- I purchased three of the fitted tablecloths for 4' banquet tables. My tables are a little more narrow than the tables these were meant for, but they still worked great. I use mine against a wall and push back the extra. Love the access panel!(Posted on 4/29/13)
- Dont fit!Review by VG
- These are decent tablecloths but they do not fit the standard 4 foot table....they are too big on the top for my table, as several others have mentioned. Kind of a sloppy fit. (The 6 ft size fit my larger tables perfectly tho.)I am trying to figure out how to make them fit better. (Posted on 2/28/13)
- Fitted 4" Black TableclothReview by Stephany
- Great Item - purchased several in different sizes. Work great and are easy to fold once you get the hang of folding while on table. Bring one side edge of top over to opposite side edge and work from there in folding neatly. If you take off of table and try to fold you will have a balled up mess and many wrinkles to deal with the next time you use. We use these for shows to display high end custom jewelry and they work great. On the 4 ft the cloth top is a little deeper than our table top but a couple of big office paper clamps take up the slack and makes them appear neat and tidy. The velcro vents let you hide your storage items but still have easy access. We accent with the silver clothes which looks very classy and high end. Highly recommend.(Posted on 1/7/12)
- Great Product!Review by Renee'
- These fitted cloths are wonderful. Our 4ft tables are a little narrower on top but they still looked great. We just adjusted to the back and we were very pleased. We are planning on ordering more for the rest of our 4ft and 8ft tables...Very happy with the material too...Great Quality!
Thank You LTC will be back for more : )(Posted on 10/12/11)
- great table coversReview by bebe
- I am back for more. I use these table covers for my tables at art shows that I do, and they really get abused, but hold up very well....(Posted on 7/29/11)
- Terrific!Review by Tara
- What a great idea these tablecloths are! The color is a nice black. It is vibrant and looks very professional. This would be great for a DJ table at an event. I love using table skirts, but sometimes you don't want it to look quite as elegant as a skirt. THIS is a great option if you still want a floor length linen but more of a casual look than a skirt. I love this product!(Posted on 10/27/10)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)