Square satin overlays, when combined with a round tablecloth, will raise a plain tablecloth setting up a notch and create a fine event banquet table linen presentation. Our 60 inch square eggplant satin overlay, when used as an added table cover overlay, portrays an air of smooth splendor, and when combined with other wedding table linens such as cloth napkins, placemats or favor bags, the impression is truly spectacular!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||80 GSM|
|Sizing||Visit our Tablecloth Sizing page for more information|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- They are great!!Review by Amanda
- I was somewhat scepticle when ordering these table cloths since they are cheaper to buy than most places are to rent. The product exceeded my expectations BY FAR!! The fabric is thick and the not cheap looking and the color was perfect. I will definitely be using this company again in the near future! (Posted on 11/27/13)
- So beautiful!Review by Ashley
- Such a great buy! Bought for cake table and I absolutely love if! Great value! (Posted on 8/26/13)
- Added a Nice TouchReview by Heather
- I purchased these overlays to put on my reception tables. They were very beautiful and really added a nice touch to my reception! Plus, you couldn't beat the price! (Posted on 5/28/13)
- great value for the priceReview by Rebecca
- I bought this overlay thinking that I would use it for either my cake table or as some extra satin to use for odds and ends like my ring bearer's pillow or the flower girl's baskets. Although it's not as heavy as the bridal satin you may find at some of the craft stores, it is infinitely more affordable and still more than heavy enough to do the job if you are going to use it for something other than an overlay and flexible enough that they lay smoothly on the table. I've been researching costs now for the last few months and it definitely makes more sense to buy then rent when the overlays look this nice. (Posted on 3/8/13)
- Color So UniqueReview by Lesline
- I ordered these to accompany the satin tea green overlay for my 50th Birthday in February. The color was perfect match for my table setting ( plum plates and napkins). I got so many compliments regarding my color scheme. They also washed well in my washing machine ready to use again. Thanks a Bunch... (Posted on 4/2/12)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)