Square satin overlays, when combined with a round tablecloth, will raise a plain tablecloth setting up a notch and create a fine event banquet table linen presentation. Our 60 inch square white satin overlay, when used as an added table cover overlay, portrays an air of smooth splendor, and when combined with other wedding table linens such as cloth napkins, placemats or favor bags, the impression is truly spectacular!
Photo is for display purposes only. The black tablecloth underneath the table overlay is sold separately.
|Fabric Weight||80 g/m2|
|Sizing||Visit our Tablecloth Sizing page for more information|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- sizeReview by Michelle
- The color is amazing, such a clean bright white. We were going to use them for a 60 inch table - my opinion is to go with the 72!(Posted on 7/14/12)
- square satinReview by J Moise
- yo estoy muy ilucionado con esta hermosa compania por ke sus precios son muy economicos y en ves te rentarlos mejor me los compro.mis manteles(Posted on 3/29/12)
- para los centros de mesassReview by Mois
- los cuadros para los centros de mesa son muy economicos y elegantes(Posted on 3/28/12)
- Need a beautiful backdrop for photos?Review by Lois
- I am the Queen of "How else can I use this?" The beautiful satin overlays are perfect as backdrops for Arts & Craft photos. The overlays are sturdy and yet small enough to make it easy to place the material over a chair or other object to have a vertical and horizontal surface for your picture. If you allow the overlay to drape softly from the vertical to the horizontal -- you will have a professional look for your pictures with no line. The result of not pressing the material into the corner is ... the backdrop has a horizon that is seamless.
Yep, these overlays are great for lots of things. Oh, yes ... I almost forgot .... they look great on your display tables, too! (Posted on 12/31/11)
- Absolutely Beautiful! Review by Evelyn
- I ordered these white overlays for my outdoor wedding. I have to say the Quality of the material was much better than I expected. They were easy to iron, but make sure you iron them on the non shinny side on Low heat.
Cleaning them was what amazed me the most. With us Being busy planning everything for our outdoor wedding, we were exhausted at the end of the night. So all the table clothes and overlays were put into plastic bags. Embarrassing as it is, I'm going to tell you I didn't wash them for 7 days later. All the stains came out of the overlays, even the chocolate cake.I pre-treated the stains for a few mins. And hung them to dry.
So, I would recommend them and will be buying more in the
(Posted on 7/31/11)
- Awesome!Review by Stephanie
- This made the tables at my wedding pop! Great price and quality. Would definitely recommend!(Posted on 5/7/11)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)