Our 90 inch round polyester tablecloth in navy blue is an affordable table cover guaranteed to add a touch of class and elegance to any wedding or special event. Our round tablecloth features a seamless design and a serged hem making it ideal for use at any wedding venue. Round tablecloths are available in a wide array of colors designed to complement nearly any color scheme. Our tablecloths are made of woven polyester and are designed to be durable, wrinkle and stain resistant, and can be laundered countless times.
Why rent round tablecloths when you can buy them at a cheaper price? We sell tablecloths for less!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||180 GSM|
|Sizing||Visit our Tablecloth Sizing page for more information|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- ExcellentReview by Lauren
- I purchased these tablecloths to use at my wedding. At first I was unsure if they would be good quality because the price was so great. Once they arrived I was impressed. The color is a true navy. the material feels very durable, and and the stitching is great. For me, it was cheaper to buy linens for my wedding than it was to rent and I'm so very glad I stumbled across Linen Tablecloth! (Posted on 2/19/13)
- 30" Round TableReview by Heidi
- I was able to buy this for half the cost of renting. I only needed one to cover the table my groom and I will be sitting at, which is a 30" round short table. I bought an organza overlay to add an additional splash of color.(Posted on 6/27/12)
- perfect size for cocktail tables!Review by Adelaide
- I found the tablecloth sizing guide from Linen Tablecloth .com to be an invaluable asset in determining which tablecloths to purchase. My venue provides most everything but linens, and I was at a loss on what to cover the 36" cocktail tables with. Fortunately, with the sizing guide, I was able to find these lovely navy blue cloths, which coordinated with the blue and cream of the decor inside our venue (rather like an old barn, converted to be a dance hall, with a lovely hardwood floor.) I am quite pleased with the quality of the cloths, their color and the free shipping for my order! Brava!(Posted on 1/4/12)
- BeautifulReview by DeAnna
- We bought the navy tablecloths and mixed with the red and white to do a patriotic theme at our church. It was impressive to walk in and see 40 round tables decorated with red, white & blue tableclothes. It was possible for us because of the great quality for an affordable price.(Posted on 4/20/11)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)