We get a good chunk of phone calls from customers that accidentally selected the wrong shipping option. It’s a very common, easily fixed oopsie. To help you out, here are some tips on how to avoid shipping boo-boos.
- A Shipping Mishap
The most common mistake is inadvertently choosing the wrong shipping method that fits your delivery time frame. We have five shipping options, all with different delivery times. So it’s easy to make a mistake. If you select the wrong shipping option, you might not get your package when you need it. To help you make sure you choose the shipping method that will work best for you, we give you a shipping estimate in the cart. For a quick reference of our shipping options, check out our shipping info on our website. Once you know which option will get your items to you in time, just choose that method upon. If you decide that the option you chose won’t work for your needs, we can easily fix that for you. Simply call our awesome customer service at 1-877-835-5617.
- Shipping Information: A Clearer Picture
Putting in your shipping and billing correctly is paramount to making sure your package gets to you. Shipping and billing are different, so let’s break ‘em up into two sections:
- The billing address is where the payment for your order will be drawn from. You’ll need a credit card, check, money order or PayPal account.
- If you are paying with a credit card, make sure your billing information is entered in exactly as it appears on your card statement, or it will be denied. If it is declined, you will get a “gateway error”. What this error means is that the funds for that order are now taken from your available balance & placed in a “pending” state. Because we declined the transaction, we have not taken the funds & will not be making you an order. Once the bank processes the decline, these funds will be released back to your available balance. This process can take 3 – 10 days. So, it is very important to make sure the information gets put in correctly the 1st time.
- You must be logged into a registered account to receive the option to pay with a check or money order. You must submit the order through & mail the check or money order directly to our office: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Wilsonville, Oregon – 97070 with a copy of the invoice indicating your order #. When paying with a check, we will need to receive the check, then wait for it to clear prior to sending out the order. When paying with a money order, we will take your order off hold, & put it into processing, the day we receive the money order.
- The shipping address is where the order will be sent to. You cannot use P.O boxes. If you get to the shipping methods & the only option you have is “will call”, or it says “no rates available”, you will need to recheck the shipping address as something is not entered correctly. If you select “will call”, this means you will have to come to our building to pick it up…. be sure to avoid doing this if you’re very far away from us.