Design a Romantic Tablescape
In 5 easy steps
Whether it’s for a romantic themed wedding or an intimate dinner with your significant other, a romantic tablescape makes the perfect ambience for an intimate dining experience. It’s super easy to design a romantic tablescape, and the tablescape we designed (pictured above) can be made with tablecloths, table runners, and napkins found on LinenTablecloth.com. For the decor details, taper candles with crystal candle holders will set the right vibe, and a bouquet of fresh flowers is always a must for any romantic event! Let’s begin, shall we?
1) Start with a blank canvas–aka a white polyester tablecloth. Remember to iron your tablecloth to avoid unsightly wrinkles and creases.
2) Lay a red runner across the width of the table–you don’t want the table runner to pool in your lap! We used a square point damask table runner in red for this design.
3) Add a red charger plate and white china that’s slightly smaller than the charger for a nice red accent.
4) It’s time for the minor details! To match the square point damask runner, we used square point damask napkins in red, and then placed the napkins in wine glasses for an elegant effect. Also, we scattered red and white silk rose petals to contrast with the runner.
5) To complete the table, we used crystal candle holders with red taper candles and a simple glass vase with bouquet that features red roses, a white lily, and white baby’s breath.
Voila! Now it’s time to sit down, relax, and enjoy your company and delicious meal. Bon appetit!
What do you think of our romantic tablescape design? Love it? Hate it? Tell us in the box below!