Mario has been with LinenTablecloth since August of 2009. He started in the warehouse as an Order Picker but because he was so awesome at his job, was quickly promoted to “Express Order Picker.” He later decided to try his hand at customer service, and for the past year he has been part of our amazing customer service team! Because he is bilingual, he specializes in taking care of our Spanish speaking customer calls, chats, and emails.
So you can get better acquainted with Mario, we asked him a few questions:
- Where are you from? Planet Earth
- What do you like most about your job? Making the customers happy! (of course)
- What do you like least about your job? Making satin charts- the fabric dust annoys me.
- If you didn’t work at LTC, what would your dream job be? A Doctor, or maybe just play one on a Latino soap opera
- What do you do for fun? Bike riding, hiking, and climbing
- What would you like us to know about you? I’m a good cook and love cooking for my friends and my favorite place to relax is at home on my hammock with a beer and a good book!
- Do you have a funny work related story or question you have been asked that you would like to share?
Because of my funny accent, I am always asked what part of the world are we located!
So just what does Mario do all day? He helps our amazing customers on the phone, by chat, by email, and walk in. Best of all, Mario keeps us entertained with his funny accent!