Tabitha is our eBay & Amazon Store Manager. She has been with LinenTablecloth since September of 2009. Tabitha started out as a regular customer service representative when the company first moved to Oregon from California. Working her way up, she paused briefly at being a customer service supervisor before finding her true niche.
To help you get to know her, Tabitha was asked some questions & these are her answers:
- Where she’s from: I am from where the grass is green and so are the roads.
- What she does for fun: I love taking pictures.
- What she likes most about the position she has: I like the troubleshooting I get to do between the different stores.
- What are 3 things that she would like people to know about her:
- I have managed to retain my arms & legs even with gas prices costing most at least one limb!
- I enjoy performing river dances.
- I perform death-defying acts such as making it through the room with an obstacle on the floor, & making it through doors without turning the handle, in the local circus.
- The silliest question she has been asked by a customer: “What size table will a 6ft. fitted cloth fit?”
- The thing customers complain about the most: Receiving defective product from the “factory discount” listings.
Word of advice for our customers: “Make sure you order with at least a month wiggle room since we are human & sometimes make mistakes.”
What Tabitha does:
- Keeps her stores running smoothly by making sure that the listings are up & accurate.
- Answers questions about product on phone calls & throug h emails.
- Approves & processes returns for our eBay & Amazon stores.
- Makes sure her orders go out in a timely manner.
- Handles all our healthcare paperwork.
- Tabitha is also one of the people that helps choose new colors that we incorporate to our list.