Combining a Satin Table Runner in navy blue with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Can't beat the priceReview by Tiffany
- These runners match the other navy blue colors perfectly. I am so excited because they will be the perfect touch for the tables at my wedding.(Posted on 10/22/13)
- Great DealReview by Darius
- Best price I could find on the net for this table runner in this color. Should go well for the Air Force celebration for my brother. (Posted on 1/11/13)
- Great qualityReview by Regina
- These runners are beautiful and I cannot wait to use them for my wedding!(Posted on 12/26/12)
- Beautiful ColorReview by Tiffany
- These are a beautiful vibrant color. My event looked very elegant. I used them for a Class Reunion and I'm using them again for a birthday celebration. I'm sure they will be used many times over the years, making them a great value. (Posted on 11/29/12)
- Runner ColorReview by Jennifer
- I bought a runner to see if the color fit my wedding colors, navy blue. Sad to say it was not the right blue. It has a tint that makes it look like a dark teal mixed with blue. The quality is great but the color was not true navy blue. (Posted on 8/25/12)
- 13 navy blue runnersReview by Claudia
- Got these for my wedding half of them were one tone of the perfect navy blue I was needing beautiful just what I was expecting :) and the other tone a shinnier and lighter version tone kind of navy blue. Was suggested by them to return them and keep buying them until I get the dessire ones but was not going to be for sure to get from the same fabric manufacturer. I didn't do it but I would think that at least they would be more careful and try to send at least the same tone in the same order. My plan now is just to do a pattern with them. If you are ok with that ... go for it. (Posted on 8/11/12)