Increase the elegance of your fine event table linen presentation with an inexpensive Organza Table Runner in turquoise. Buying an inexpensive 14 X 108 inch organza table runner doesn't mean you'll be getting an inferior table runner. Since we handle the entire manufacturing process of our table linens, from the dyeing of the cloth all the way through packaging the finished elegant linens, you can be sure that the quality and color consistency will be a cut above our competitor's table linens.
These organza runners come in a wide variety of colors, so whether you use them as a wedding table runner or a runner for your home table linen set, you can rest assured LinenTablecloth.com has the table linens you need.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Lovely!Review by JJ
- I love these! These table overlays were exactly what I was expecting! They are organza so they are sheer and add a beautiful touch of color to white or ivory tablecloths. Perfect! (Posted on 9/4/13)
- Great Value and ProductReview by Melissa
- Ordered on a Saturday - received on Thursday. Color is beautiful and is has a nice shimmer to it. Will be perfect for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner.(Posted on 4/18/13)
- Love the ColorReview by Angela
- Wanted to buy some table lines that I could use for multiple occasions, showers, kid’s birthdays, and these turquoise lines are the best. Good Color/Quality.(Posted on 6/16/12)
- BeautifulReview by Teressa
- Love the color, very elegant when a light touch of color is needed. Very good price. These have a beautiful sheen and just perfect for a summer wedding!(Posted on 5/31/12)
- Love themReview by Yaz
- I bought these for a beach theme wedding I had I really recommend buying from here it nice, elegant, affordable...I love all my Linens I've bought from here....(Posted on 1/3/12)
- oooh la laReview by Danielle
- this runner is very comparable to the tiffany blue that has become very popular for bridal showers and weddings. very shimmery and pretty!(Posted on 7/26/11)