LinenTablecloth's napkins come in a variety of napkin sizes and fabrics. These 17 inch purple polyester napkins can be considered the standard napkin for the fine event industry, a smaller version of their slightly more elegant cousin, 20 inch napkins. Originally made for luncheon events, these 17 inch napkins can be used for fine evening events as well. And whilst they can be considered inexpensive napkins, they are not cheap napkins.
Like all of our table linens, we manufacture these purple napkins from start to finish, so through weaving and dyeing the cloth napkins, all the way to packaging them, we make sure our napkins are the best quality and color consistency possible.
Pair these napkins with any of our napkin rings for that additional touch of elegance.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Fabric Weight||180 GSM|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- NiceReview by Jennifer
- Great quality napkin(Posted on 9/19/13)
- Great shopping experienceReview by arleen
- These purple napkins were gorgeous .The color was rich and blended in nicely with the table runners and purple chair sashes that I also purchased at Linentablecloth The fabric was also very durable and the price great.I am thoroughly pleased with this purchase and enjoying this shopping experience at linentablecloth.(Posted on 4/27/13)
- amazing!Review by Liliya
- I ordered 11 packs of these and they came in very quickly and are great quality and the color is amazing! Thanks LinenTablecloth you guys never let me down!(Posted on 12/6/12)
- Great colorReview by Tonda
- The napkins are good quality and the color is a true purple. I purchased the napkins so I would have an idea of how the tablecloths would look. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- beautifulReview by onlylove
- i ordered these napkins and i must say that i love it. quality is not bad and shipping was fast.(Posted on 11/23/11)
- Pleased with MaterialReview by Angela
- 17" size works well for wedding reception use. I wish the seam edge had a thicker serge hem- am not sure how they will hold up in laundering, but for price, even if I only get the one use, I am so pleased with purchase. Can not beat color, material quality- overall a great deal.(Posted on 9/29/11)