Our satin sash in fuchsia is available in packs of 10 and is the perfect option when trying to decide how to beautify your wedding venue. These luxurious chair cover sashes are crafted from a polyester material that lends itself to the feel of real silky-satin. Add lush tones and texture to your wedding or special event setting by matching these satin sashes with satin overlays and table runners. These satin chair cover sashes measure 6 inches wide by 104 inches in length and will tie around any chair cover. Satin chair cover sashes feature a serged hem for that extra touch of elegance.
Consider buying chair covers to add the additional touch of affordable elegance and style to your weddings and special events by visiting our Chair Covers now.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Prettiest colorReview by KITTY
- I love using 2 colors for an event - a bright color in small amounts and a neutral color as a base and this shade of fuchsia is so beautiful you will want to use it everywhere. I have used it with black, eggplant and silver and always look classy. The material feels so luxurious and hemmed so well I still can't believe this just cost a few cents for one. Thanks so much for your site and making decorating so affordable.(Posted on 11/6/13)
- Not the pink I needed but a great sub.Review by Mr.Bowman
- Looking for a different shade but this'll do the job.(Posted on 8/21/13)
- Beautiful BowsReview by Deionna
- I was looking for Hot Pink n fuchsia kept coming up so I decided to give them a try. it's exactly what I wanted. paired it with white linen tablecloths and matching runners. Simple yet elegant.(Posted on 8/7/13)
- Great productReview by Becky
- Color was great along with quality(Posted on 4/13/13)
- Excellent!Review by KC
- I bought these sashes for a girl's Diva birthday party. I was very pleased with the color and quality! The service was great, too!(Posted on 2/19/13)
- Perfect Color!Review by Christopher
- We ordered these for our wedding coming up in april and we were happy to find out these match my fiancee's colors of choice very well.
There are two typical methods of tying these I can find, a bow or a knot with a wrap over. The bow looks pretty but means you'll probably need to do some work to make the bows not droop. We're planning on starching one as a test and seeing if that will help assist with the tying.
Another trick, we have around 150 guests and our wedding venue has offered to provide us a banquet chair or two so we can pre-tie all of the bows and bring them over and just need to slide them on the chairs.
Overall we are very happy, especially since we saved a few hundred dollars by buying these.(Posted on 2/6/13)