Our satin sash in red is available in packs of 10 and is the perfect option when trying to decide how to beautify your wedding venue. These luxurious chair cover sashes are crafted from a polyester material that lends itself to the feel of real silky-satin. Add lush tones and texture to your wedding or special event setting by matching these satin sashes with satin overlays and table runners. These satin chair cover sashes measure 6 inches wide by 104 inches in length and will tie around any chair cover. Satin chair cover sashes feature a serged hem for that extra touch of elegance.
Consider buying chair covers to add the additional touch of affordable elegance and style to your weddings and special events by visiting our Chair Covers now.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Satin SashesReview by Brittany
- The satin sashes were pretty in color, but the material like the strings keep coming off.(Posted on 10/12/13)
- Excellent Quality ,Beautiful Colour!Review by Paula
- These are some beautiful sash and the quality is excellent plus you can't beat the price.. Will surely get more and in other colours.(Posted on 9/30/13)
- wonderfulReview by Franca
- Used this with white table cloth. It is wide enough for a runner. Great!(Posted on 9/23/13)
- good productReview by tune
- we just added linen to our inventory and we love our linen purchase. Very good quality and at the best price anywhere.(Posted on 4/24/13)
- We used these with black tableclothes and chair covers! It was breathtaking!Review by Janet
- Our event was so pretty, thanks to these beautiful sashes! I smile every time someone comments about how pretty it was! Great rich color!(Posted on 2/5/13)
- Red WeddingReview by Minka
- The colors of my wedding are red, black and white. I have bought 50 of these so far to use with the black satin chaircovers. These look great together and will be perfect for my reception. Also very easy to tie into bows, looks beautiful and full.(Posted on 12/17/12)