Combining a Satin Table Runner in sage with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- I am completely satisfied with the sage table runners I ordered , They match perfectly with the other sage items I ordered.Review by Retha
- These runners were indeed perfect against the white tablecloth I ordered for my daughter's wedding along with the satin sage sashes and satin sage overlays, I was very satisfied and hope the sage overlays become available again because I need a few more for the round tables. (Posted on 9/11/13)
- love itReview by Michelle
- beautiful sage green runner. color is just as pictured. A lovely sage table runner to add to my colletion. I have used this a few times already. The quality is amazing. (Posted on 11/6/12)
- Very Nice :)Review by Samantha
- These tablerunners are amazing! I just got them yesterday and I was so excited when I opened the package to see that they were the perfect color! They match my sage green that I have in my wedding! The color in the picture is very true to the actual color. Love them! They also ship very quickly! (Posted on 6/14/11)
- Beautiful colorReview by Lindsey
- I ordered these for my wedding. They were very easy to steam the wrinkles/creases out from being shipped folded. They looked perfect against the white tablecloths. There were things spilled on them at the reception which easily came out in the wash. (Posted on 4/5/11)
- GREAT Review by ANGELA
- I ordered these runners for a wedding. They were easy to press and the fabric color shows amazingly well. These table runners launder well and maintained their color. I am more than satisfied. (Posted on 7/20/10)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)