- Just beautifulReview by arleen
These organza runners were a a very pleasant surprise.At first I thought they were going to be too thin however, when they arrived I was truly elated.The color was great and not too bold.It really added some finesse to the overall table setting.I also ordered the organza sashes in the same color to complete the elegant look.
Thanks linentablecloth.com for the great taste in products and quick delivery of my orders (Posted on 4/16/13)
- Purple organza runnerReview by Lizzy
- I was quite pleased at how quickly I received my order and the shipping was free. The purple organza runners are just beautiful. They are a deep purple, quite vibrant and shimmery. My niece gets married in August and I am so excited about putting all the decor together for the reception, I know the tables will look fabulous with these runners over an ivory tablecloth. (Posted on 7/6/12)
- very long and prettyReview by Cassandra
- This shade of purple is so pretty very shimmer and glowing. When the light hits its beautiful. The table runner if long also other places don't have runners that are very long like this so this is a winner. I'm just not using it and it's very nice on a table set up for gifts. You won't be disappointed. Colors are very nice and bright. Great Buy! (Posted on 3/30/12)
- A Really Good BuyReview by Atishma
- While the picture makes these look more of a lilac color, the true color of these runners is actually a deep purple. The product had nice finishing. The runners are light and soft. Not cheap looking or stiff, so they drape nicely over the table. I used mine over white satin table cloths. (Posted on 7/28/11)
- Purple Organza Table RunnerReview by Ruthann
I ordered 46 of the PURPLE Organza Table Runners for my daughter's wedding in October and they are BEAUTFUL! I am very happy with the way they look. They will be perfect over the tableclothes we ordered here as well. Don't hesitate. Order Today! I received my order within a week with the FREE SHIPPING option.
I am so happy I found Linentablecloth.com. You will too! (Posted on 7/19/11)