- Pretty but too lightweightReview by Julie
Quality Price Fit Appearance
I purchased quite a few products (about 45 items) from LinenTableCloth for my daughter's 7/4/15 wedding. Purchasing was about half the cost of renting but it was more labor intensive. We used an assortment of white tablecloths, eggplant colored cotton napkins and we used an Organza Table Runner in Eggplant, Satin Table Runner in Eggplant, Organza Overlay in Eggplant as color on guestbook table, cake table, gift table.(Posted on 7/11/15)
- Ordering & delivery were easy and quick. Received all within about 2 weeks.
- All items came out of packaging wrinkled. I pre-washed, dried, and ironed everything. This was time-consuming but very needed. I ironed with steam on a poly-blend setting.
- Eggplant color was a deep purple and didn't fade when washed.
- Organza was very lightweight and somewhat shimmery. Needed tablecloth weights to hold them down outside in light breeze. I would not use these again.
- Satin table runner was perfect for cake table.
- After wedding/reception, everything was filthy!!!! Salsa, guacamole, beer, wine, cake, etc. I sprayed larger stains with Spray-n-Wash then washed in Permanent Press (warm water). All stains came out!! Tablecloths look brand new! Organza items were a bit misshapened.
- Very pretty!Review by Mari
I ordered one of these to see how they would look, and it is beautiful. It is a nice, sheer, deep purple!(Posted on 3/27/13)
- NiceReview by Kari
I love the color of these. A deep, shimmery purple. Perfect for my November wedding.(Posted on 10/29/12)