- sizeReview by Michelle
- The color is amazing, such a clean bright white. We were going to use them for a 60 inch table - my opinion is to go with the 72! (Posted on 7/14/12)
- square satinReview by J Moise
- yo estoy muy ilucionado con esta hermosa compania por ke sus precios son muy economicos y en ves te rentarlos mejor me los compro.mis manteles (Posted on 3/29/12)
- para los centros de mesassReview by Mois
- los cuadros para los centros de mesa son muy economicos y elegantes (Posted on 3/28/12)
- Need a beautiful backdrop for photos?Review by Lois
I am the Queen of "How else can I use this?" The beautiful satin overlays are perfect as backdrops for Arts & Craft photos. The overlays are sturdy and yet small enough to make it easy to place the material over a chair or other object to have a vertical and horizontal surface for your picture. If you allow the overlay to drape softly from the vertical to the horizontal -- you will have a professional look for your pictures with no line. The result of not pressing the material into the corner is ... the backdrop has a horizon that is seamless.
Yep, these overlays are great for lots of things. Oh, yes ... I almost forgot .... they look great on your display tables, too! (Posted on 12/31/11)
- Absolutely Beautiful! Review by Evelyn
I ordered these white overlays for my outdoor wedding. I have to say the Quality of the material was much better than I expected. They were easy to iron, but make sure you iron them on the non shinny side on Low heat.
Cleaning them was what amazed me the most. With us Being busy planning everything for our outdoor wedding, we were exhausted at the end of the night. So all the table clothes and overlays were put into plastic bags. Embarrassing as it is, I'm going to tell you I didn't wash them for 7 days later. All the stains came out of the overlays, even the chocolate cake.I pre-treated the stains for a few mins. And hung them to dry.
So, I would recommend them and will be buying more in the
(Posted on 7/31/11)