- Nice napkin, Great priceReview by Claudine
- I really like the color on these napkins. They're not as heavy as a restaurant napkin, but I don't think that's a problem. I did notice that there are some that aren't a perfect square (very barely), but it's nothing that would keep a person from doing a fancy fold on them. The edges don't have a rolled hem, they are serged like it says in the additional information tab. Overall great feel and I think they'll have quite the impact at our wedding in a month. It wasn't an easy color to fine. (Posted on 10/5/13)
- Excellent productReview by Maria
- I ordered 5 dozen, the napkins were very good quality and very affordable. I love it. So, I order another 5 dozen. (Posted on 5/8/13)
- Caribbean Polyester NapkinsReview by Bling
I ordered these napkins to go along with the Organza Chair Sash.
These napkins are so nice and so easy to care for it was amazing.
After the dinner, I placed them in the washer and took them out and they were almost dry with NO wrinkles. I merely hung them out to dry for about an hour. NO wrinkles, I folded the up and placed them into my storage container. Whatever lipstick was on the napkin, it is now all gone :)
If you're looking for a nice quality napkin, which does not wrinkle and requires very little care this is it. (Posted on 12/3/12)