Our satin sash in black is available in packs of 10 and is the perfect option when trying to decide how to beautify your wedding venue. These luxurious chair cover sashes are crafted from a polyester material that lends itself to the feel of real silky-satin. Add lush tones and texture to your wedding or special event setting by matching these satin sashes with satin overlays and table runners. These satin chair cover sashes measure 6 inches wide by 104 inches in length and will tie around any chair cover. Satin chair cover sashes feature a serged hem for that extra touch of elegance.
Consider buying chair covers to add the additional touch of affordable elegance and style to your weddings and special events by visiting our Chair Covers now.
|Chair Type||Banquet Chair, Folding Chair, Cafe Chair, Square Top Banquet Chair|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Love these!Review by Donna
- The sashes I ordered where the black satin for my daughter's black and white wedding. I am actually going to use them for decorating.(Posted on 4/18/13)
- Great LookReview by Jennifer
- These were great for our Pittsburgh Steeler event!(Posted on 11/1/12)
- Many ComplimentsReview by Jenny
- We are an event planning and rental company...So we are constantly ordering new colors. We absolutely love how these sashes come packaged in tens. Also we have never had issues with fraying or colors not matching like we have with other companies.(Posted on 9/17/12)
- ClassyReview by Patti
- We found these to be the right touch for my daughter's reception. They are good quality and held the bow in place all evening.(Posted on 8/22/12)
- Kick of classReview by Ballroom Sarah
- I like the satin sashes for the vibrance of their color (in this case stark black). The organza aren't as powerful of a statement as the satin. Though I will say, the satin don't make as pretty of a bow. For these black satin bows, I tied them like a bowtie. They look rockin'!(Posted on 7/18/12)
- Strikingly beautifulReview by Shif
- I tried on these sashes on a white chair cover and it was so striking and elegant. I originally had tried silver organza, but these were much more showy and beautiful.(Posted on 7/8/12)