Our satin sash in black is available in packs of 10 and is the perfect option when trying to decide how to beautify your wedding venue. These luxurious chair cover sashes are crafted from a polyester material that lends itself to the feel of real silky-satin. Add lush tones and texture to your wedding or special event setting by matching these satin sashes with satin overlays and table runners. These satin chair cover sashes measure 6 inches wide by 104 inches in length and will tie around any chair cover. Satin chair cover sashes feature a serged hem for that extra touch of elegance.
Consider buying chair covers to add the additional touch of affordable elegance and style to your weddings and special events by visiting our Chair Covers now.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Satisfied CustomerReview by Doretha
- I like the look and feel of these sashes. Have not used them yet, but am not worried that they may not be a hit. Good quality(Posted on 9/30/13)
- Good sashes at a good priceReview by Erika
- I like these sashes - they serve the purpose and are very inexpensive. They create a beautiful look on the chairs and everyone who uses them loves them. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!(Posted on 7/15/13)
- Love these!Review by Donna
- The sashes I ordered where the black satin for my daughter's black and white wedding. I am actually going to use them for decorating.(Posted on 4/18/13)
- Great LookReview by Jennifer
- These were great for our Pittsburgh Steeler event!(Posted on 11/1/12)
- Many ComplimentsReview by Jenny
- We are an event planning and rental company...So we are constantly ordering new colors. We absolutely love how these sashes come packaged in tens. Also we have never had issues with fraying or colors not matching like we have with other companies.(Posted on 9/17/12)
- ClassyReview by Patti
- We found these to be the right touch for my daughter's reception. They are good quality and held the bow in place all evening.(Posted on 8/22/12)