Express shipping orders completed by 3pm EST, Monday through Friday, and that meet the qualifications below are guaranteed to ship the same day. Saturday Delivery options are not available so please plan to receive your package Monday through Friday.
The best way to estimate your delivery date is to place items in your virtual shopping cart and use the shipping quote tool on our Shopping Cart page.
Same-Day Shipping Qualifications
In order to ship same-day, your order must meet the following qualifications:
- Payment is confirmed (meaning funds are authorized or accepted by our payment processor or bank) by or before the shipping deadline
- No address errors
- No requests to hold or modify your order after it is received
- There is sufficient inventory to fill your order
- Not flagged for fraud review
- Not delayed due to unforeseen or extenuating technological issues
We will always make our best effort to deliver your order on time but please plan far enough ahead to account for delays due to the above or other unforeseen circumstances.
For express shipments where our primary shipping carrier, FedEx, offers a money-back guarantee, we pass the guarantee on to you. Packages guaranteed to arrive by a specific date, based on FedEx's service guidelines and the shipment date, that do not arrive by the promised deadline are eligible to receive a refund for the shipping charges. However, FedEx outlines some important exceptions to this guarantee. We've summarized some of the more common ones below.
- Shipments scheduled for delivery on a holiday will be delivered the next business day (which would become the guaranteed date)
- Shipments rescheduled before the first delivery attempt will be guaranteed for the rescheduled date
- Shipments where FedEx provides proof of timely delivery are ineligible
- Shipments rerouted from the delivery address to a be held at a carrier facility are ineligible
- Undeliverable or returned shipments are ineligible
- Shipments with an incomplete or incorrect address are ineligible
- Refused shipments are ineligible
- Shipments where an appropriate or eligible person was unavailable to accept delivery or sign for the package are ineligible
- Shipments delayed due to security or other regulatory delays are ineligible
- Shipments delayed by acts of terrorism, strikes, prohibitive weather conditions, natural disasters, etc. are ineligible
- Shipments that failed to properly designate a delivery address as a Residential Delivery or Commercial Delivery are ineligible
Requesting a Refund
First, please double check that your order isn't ineligible for a refund because it meets any of the criteria above. If you still believe you're eligible for a refund, send an email to email@example.com within 14 calendar days of the ship date--be sure to include your order number and a message requesting a refund for shipping charges. If we determine with FedEx that your order meets the eligibility criteria we will refund you via your original payment method.