Our 72 inch square organza table overlay in eggplant is the perfect option when trying to decide how to add beauty and glamour to your wedding venue. Our sparkling organza overlays are an innovative addition to any formal table setting. All of our sparkling organza overlays are seamless and made from a blend of polyester and acrylic material. Organza overlays are available in a wide array of colors designed to complement nearly any color scheme.
Photo is for display purposes only. The white tablecloth underneath the table overlay is sold separately.
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Sizing||Visit our Tablecloth Sizing page for more information|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Color appearance changedReview by Johnita
Quality Price Fit Appearance
Once I laid this over the white tablecloth it didn't have the same feel I was going for.. Would have been better using the silk overlay vs organza... too sheer.(Posted on 7/29/15)
- Pretty but too lightweightReview by Julie
Quality Price Fit Appearance
I purchased quite a few products (about 45 items) from LinenTableCloth for my daughter's 7/4/15 wedding. Purchasing was about half the cost of renting but it was more labor intensive. We used an assortment of white tablecloths, eggplant colored cotton napkins and we used an Organza Table Runner in Eggplant, Satin Table Runner in Eggplant, Organza Overlay in Eggplant as color on guestbook table, cake table, gift table.(Posted on 7/11/15)
- Ordering & delivery were easy and quick. Received all within about 2 weeks.
- All items came out of packaging wrinkled. I pre-washed, dried, and ironed everything. This was time-consuming but very needed. I ironed with steam on a poly-blend setting.
- Eggplant color was a deep purple and didn't fade when washed.
- Organza was very lightweight and somewhat shimmery. Needed tablecloth weights to hold them down outside in light breeze. I would not use these again.
- Satin table runner was perfect for cake table.
- After wedding/reception, everything was filthy!!!! Salsa, guacamole, beer, wine, cake, etc. I sprayed larger stains with Spray-n-Wash then washed in Permanent Press (warm water). All stains came out!! Tablecloths look brand new! Organza items were a bit misshapened.
- Very pretty!Review by Mari
I ordered one of these to see how they would look, and it is beautiful. It is a nice, sheer, deep purple!(Posted on 3/27/13)
- NiceReview by Kari
I love the color of these. A deep, shimmery purple. Perfect for my November wedding.(Posted on 10/29/12)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)