Combining a Satin Table Runner in eggplant with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Love Love Love!!Review by Michelle
- I bought these runners for my wedding reception and they are absolutely beautiful!! The workmanship is well worth more than the price!(Posted on 10/5/13)
- Love!Review by Devina
- Not only was this the exact correct color that I was hoping for but it's very high quality. I would recommend this to anyone. Honestly, I was expecting lower quality for the great price but I was pleasantly suprised. I would recommend this to anyone.(Posted on 8/11/13)
- Very Regal ColorReview by Mari
- I ordered one of these just to see the quality of the runners. It is great quality for the price! The eggplant color is such a beautiful, deep purple. Very regal looking!(Posted on 3/27/13)
- Not quite my color but beautiful nonethelessReview by Rebecca
- I'm still in the process of choosing between two purples (Alfred Angelo eggplant vs grape) and bought these thinking that they might match with the A.A. eggplant. They are actually closer to the grape but should not clash significantly with the bridesmaid dresses even if I do go with the eggplant color instead. Having looked at them now on two monitors, I realize my initial confusion was due to my bad monitor because on the better monitor its obvious that they are very true to color. I was pleased with the quality and they definitely have a very pretty luster. As it turns out, they are absolutely the perfect width to make a little pillowcase for my ringbearer's pillow! Would definitely buy again.(Posted on 3/8/13)
- Rich and ConsistantReview by jb523pitts
- The color is very rich and consistant; added a touch of class to the decor. I will be purchasing more. JB (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Good ProductReview by Ashley
- As I was looking for eggplant colors for my wedding I found it to be difficult, but this is a perfect eggplant color, not too "purple" not too "burgundy" but just what I needed. They looked great and served their purpose perfectly!(Posted on 11/17/12)