Combining a Satin Table Runner in ivory with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Material Blend||100% Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Great Runners!Review by Emily
- I bought 2 of these for my parents tables to go with the eggplant tablecloths. Our table cloths were the polyester ones so the contrast of the materials conflicted. We will not be using them for our wedding but the quality of them is exceptional and the color is not too yellow, but not too white! I highly recommend if you are looking for a true ivory color!(Posted on 11/27/13)
- works well for things other than runners too!Review by Rebecca
- I bought this runner just to see the color while I was trying to decide what to put on the table. They are a little creamier color than my dress but true to the color on the site. In the end, I decided to go with the beige for the runners but don't regret getting this at all. I've been toying with covering my flower girls' wicker baskets with satin to make them prettier but was cringing at the cost. For 1/5th the price of what I would have paid at one of the craft stores I know have enough satin to cover both baskets. The runners really have a nice shine to them. Based on the look of these, I can't wait to see my beige ones when they arrive.(Posted on 3/8/13)
- not so ivoryReview by lori
- Well this runner looks to be closer to "white" than ivory. Was hoping for more of a "French Vanilla Ice Cream" color but this isn't it! But such a good price I will find a use for it elsewhere. :)(Posted on 1/4/13)
- Not quite what expectedReview by Carolyn
- Received these - color was not quite the ivory we needed...maybe we need cream color Wish LTC had a lighter color :-((Posted on 10/18/12)
- Daughter said no :-(Review by Carolyn
- Ordered 30 of these for Nov wedding - daughter did not like the contrast to the eggplant cloths. Nice quality though, may keep a few for decorating!(Posted on 9/28/12)
- Beautiful Table RunnersReview by Molly's Mom
- I purchased these to pair with the eggplant runner for my daughters upcoming wedding. They are beautiful and of high quality! The service from Linen Table cloth is excellent, my order was shipped in a matter of days, along with notification of when my order was delivered. The runners came neatly packaged, and will need minimal pressing. It's easy to meet the min order fee to quality for no shipping charges too. I would highly recommend these runners.(Posted on 6/25/11)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)