Combining a Satin Table Runner in valley green with your Wedding Tablecloth or other Special Event Table Linens will take your table presentation up to the next level. Our 14 x 108 inch satin table runners are luxurious to the touch, and are the perfect width to fit large and small banquet table linen setups. Start with a polyester tablecloth or satin tablecloth base, then add this satin table runner in one of our wide variety of complementary colors. You could even create a third level by topping this inexpensive wedding table runner with a satin chair cover sash, or a shimmering organza chair cover sash.
Satin table runners can also double as chair covers sashes, decorative wraps, and many other decorative uses. Inexpensive table runners are not always cheap table runners. LinenTablecloth.com makes all of our table linens in our own tablecloth factory, so our quality and price can’t be matched!
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- Perfect and BrightReview by Ballroom Sarah
- Just the right pop of color. I think a full linen in this color would have been too much, this was just the right amount of color for this fun orange and green wedding. Easy to clean, not to big to make ironing a chore.(Posted on 7/18/12)
- Looked great for my weddingReview by Kimberly
- I ordered these for my outdoor wedding and they are going to look great on the tables. I loved the color! Thanks again LTC(Posted on 5/10/12)
- BeautifulReview by Patricia
- I used these runners at my recent St. Patrick's Day party under your beautiful white lace runner on my buffet server and couch table where I had a bars set up for cocktails. What a beautiful table setting these made. I received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know where I purchsed them. The satin is lovely and really has a fantastic feel -- so soft. Thank you for such a beautiful runner with the length that is needed for large tables. I will be buying many more for other parties in the future.(Posted on 3/22/12)
- ProductReview by Muriel A
- Just received these in time to use at a New Year's party. They are fantastic. The color is AWESOME! I used it with black/white damask and it was just the pop of color that I needed in the room. Everyone complemented the decor all night.
I wasnt quite sure what this 'VALLEY GREEN" color would actually look like. If I had to describe it, I would say is is really close to EMERALD green. It is a beautiful color. I have plans to use it again at a babyshower I was hired to decorate.(Posted on 1/4/12)
We have many ways to help make dream designs come to fruition.
Whether you want to see different ways of tying a sash for your chair or learn how to find the correct tablecloth size,
we have made many different videos and tools to share our expertise with you.
Tablecloth Sizing Widget
Available exclusively at LinenTablecloth.com, this easy-to-use tool allows you to view all of our different tablecloth sizes
on the most widely used table sizes in the industry.
We also have sizing charts available if you are not using a flash enabled device.
Click here to view our tablecloth sizing widget & charts
Event Layout Planning Tool
Our newest addition! The event layout planning tool allows you to recreate a digital space of your event venue so that
you may choose where you would like all of your banquet tables to be placed - and even label them so you know who will sit where!
To make it even better, you can print out your event layout to bring with you when you start setting up!
Click here to start creating your event's layout now!
We have many tutorial videos ranging from how to make elegant napkin folds to how to choose the correct chair cover.
These videos can be found on our site, and on our YouTube channel.
Click here to view our on-site instructional videos
Click here to view our YouTube channel for even more helpful tutorials
As always, if you need any extra help when choosing your table linens, you can contact our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm PST (11a - 8pm EST)