Our aisle runner in white is the perfect choice to dress up the aisle at all wedding venues. Wedding aisle runners are made of satin polyester, unlike most others found on the market. Wedding aisle runner edges are unfinished and are perfect for customization.
Our aisle runners measure 100 feet by 3.3 feet.
|Care Instructions||Visit our Care Instructions page for more information.|
- GREAT!!Review by Amber
- This runner is great. It is a thin fabric and it looks wonderful. About the same price for those cheap paper ones and this one will hold up! Instead of using it for what it was made for, I draped this from the ceiling at my wedding venue. Could not be more pleased. Dinner looked very eligant with this and my other LTC linens!(Posted on 11/25/12)
- Very elegant for aisle runner and for banquet tablecloths at receptionReview by Norma
- When I realized how economical it would be to order this aisle runner, I decided to get three and save the shipping cost. Our church aisle was only 50 feet, so we were able to use the remaining fabric to make a pleated tableskirt, five long banquet tablecloths, and two smaller ones for the parents' tables. One of the bridesmaids had just gotten engaged, so her parents bought all the satin fabric from us afterward to use for her wedding and reception which will be held at the same place as our daughter's was. Items like this are not available in our area, so I was very pleased to order this online to help create an elegant reception for our daughter and her groom.(Posted on 10/14/12)
- Lovely aisle runnerReview by Sherry
- I'm so glad I purchased this for my son's wedding. The fabric is beautiful. None of the other runners I looked at came close to the quality of this runner. They were lightweight, looked like interfacing, and they cost the same price as this one! This is the real deal, heavy and substantial. You won't be sorry.(Posted on 7/21/12)
- Brides Will love it..Review by Cyrus
- A must Have for an elegant wedding!!(Posted on 4/2/12)
- great buy!!Review by Caren
- i had been shopping around quite a bit trying to get the best quality and price...these definitely satisfy both quality and price...absolutely love it!(Posted on 3/16/12)
- loveReview by Danielle
- i loved it
(Posted on 3/8/12)